How You Can Impact Colorado For Generations to Come…
Change Lives Today and Tomorrow!
A Legacy Gift Lasts for Generations
Many people think creating a will or trust is a complicated process — but it’s actually quite simple. And when you can design a legacy plan that aligns with your values on the importance of free enterprise and individual opportunity, even better!
By including CSI in your will or trust, you reduce the taxable portion of your estate by the full amount of your gift and guarantee that this unique institution continues to thrive well into the future. To make a bequest to CSI, you must prepare a new will or add a codicil to your present will. To ensure that your exact intentions are carried out, wills, codicils, trusts, or amendments should be prepared by, or with the advice of, your attorney.
Giving a legacy gift:
- Costs nothing during your lifetime.
- Preserves your savings and cash flow.
- Can be changed or revoked as needed.
- Can impact lives well into the future.
- Allows you to be more generous than you ever thought possible.
- Is easy to arrange; a simple paragraph added to your will is all it takes.