About the Road to Recovery Initiative
A global pandemic and corresponding economic crisis have brought about a time of severe disruption. Business and our way of life have been transformed. While we are faced with unprecedented challenges, we have also been presented with unique opportunities to shape our future with purpose.
The Colorado Business Roundtable and Common Sense Institute have provided a forum to formulate and influence public policy through collaboration and research in response to the pandemic’s economic realities.
Thought leaders from diverse industry backgrounds across Colorado convened in the summer and fall of 2020 to identify three pillars for a sustainable, growing, and global economy that will position Colorado for long-term economic success.
The Road to Recovery Initiative engaged in the following process:
- Identifying key pillars that are critical to Colorado’s long-term economic success.
- Brainstorming and collaboration.
- Vetting the recommendations with additional outside expertise:
- What is already being done or already in the works that we can help to amplify?
- What is or isn’t technically or operationally feasible for business?
- What opportunities are we missing?
To learn more about the initiative and to download the full report, please visit https://www.roadtorecoverycolorado.org/.