T. Scott Martin, Rivercrest Capital Management
– T. Scott Martin is managing partner of Rivercrest Capital Management and chairman of Rivercrest Royalties and a director of Kimbell Royalty Partners. He is also non-executive Chairman of Bear Mtn. Resources.
– Martin began his career in oil & gas exploration and production working for AMOCO while attending Engineering school at CU.
– Martin founded three successful independent oil & gas companies which were later sold to Occidental Petroleum, Exxon-Mobil and SandRidge Energy respectively.
– Martin is a founding member of the Common Sense Policy Roundtable, a non-profit free-enterprise think tank dedicated to the protection and promotion of Colorado’s economy.
– Martin is on the advisory board of the Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering at the University of Colorado Boulder as well as a Director of the University of Colorado Foundation.
– Mr. Martin was a recipient of the Boulder Chamber of Commerce Entrepreneur of Distinction award in 2005 and the Distinguished Engineering Alumnus 2014 from the College of Engineering and Applied Science at the University of Colorado Boulder.
– Mr. Martin has a BA from Colorado College and a degree in Chemical Engineering from the University of Colorado.